Search This Blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sally Hansen Collagen Lip Lift in "Sheer Tranquil Toffee"

I have to say, I'm not sure if this lipstick is actually good for my lips, and it certainly doesn't seem to plump them, but this is one of the most moisturizing and easy-to-wear lipsticks I own.  The "toffee" color is more like a sheer brick red, but it looks nice, especially in fall and winter.  This is a good lipstick to wear to work, but you can also wear it at night too, perhaps with some winged black eye liner or a neutral smokey eye.  There is no offensive smell to this lipstick either.  I'm not sure if these are still sold in stores, but you can find them all over the internet.


Above, with no flash. Below, with flash.  The no flash picture is way more accurate!


No comments:

Post a Comment