Search This Blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

L'Oreal Glam Shine Dazzling Plumping Lip Gloss in "Muse" (500)

This is a color I rarely reach for.  First of all, the Glam Shine lip glosses are fun, but possibly too sparkly and while they claim to plump, they really don't. (Although the sparkles might make your lips look bigger in theory).  Muse is a light purplish pink with considerable sparkles. One thing these lip glosses definitely have going for them is significant color payoff.  One swipe will really do the trick with this lip gloss.  Unfortunately, you can't really find these anywhere these days.  I think they've been discontinued.  It's possible you could still find them on Ebay, though, and I think some of them are probably worth the journey.  This isn't my favorite color, but I have others that I love.



Above without flash, below with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment