Search This Blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

L'Oreal Glam Shine Dazzling Plumping Lip Gloss in "Diva" (700)

Okay, so these have been discontinued but I snagged several of them years ago, and surprisingly they still "work".  They haven't expired or anything, and I believe this one, Diva, I got in late 2003, because I wore it to my first freshman dance in high school and loved the way it looked.
These glosses might have too much sparkle for me now, but they're still fun.  There really isn't much of a plumping effect, but my lips look smooth and shiny when I wear them, so that's good.  "Diva" is a rich, medium reddish pink with tons of multi-colored sparkles.  You end up noticing the sparkles more than you notice the actual color!



Above, with no flash.  Below, with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment