Search This Blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Black Radiance Illusions lip gloss in "Posh Plum"

Now, this was a bit of a wild thing for me to get.  First of all, I'm white and these colors are more targeted toward darker skin, and more importantly, I look bad in purple lip glosses.  But it wasn't too expensive, and I thought it would be fun to try out!  Bottom line: not for me, but possibly cute on other people.

Here is "posh plum" inside with no flash.  As you can see, there aren't really any sparkles, but there is a slightly prismatic effect.  It's not very pigmented--you'd think it would show up bright purple due to the color in the tube.  However, it is a decent plum color.


And here is "posh plum" inside with the flash: (oops! I colored outside the lines a bit)


No comments:

Post a Comment